Saturday, December 3, 2016

Jean Patrick - Social Hermit No More . . .

Hey Everyone!

Those of you who know me know that I have no qualms about talking with kids (or adults) about books and writing. In fact, full auditoriums of kids don't scare me a bit.

But there's something about social media that is difficult for me -- I think it's the whole concept of communicating directly without being able to see faces, reactions, social cues, etc.

Anyway, I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and become active on social media.  Sooo, here's a couple places you can begin to see my progress and cheer me on.

*  My archaic website is still visible, but it's about to be replaced with a new version.  Right now, I'm still in the process of building, tweaking, rebuilding, tweaking, etc. You can take a look at its current form (test site) and tell me what you think:

* I've also put together a facebook author page under the name of Jean L.S. Patrick.  I've only posted a few times, but I've been having fun with Canva. (Who knew I could pretend to be a graphic designer???!)

* And, of course there's this blog, too...

Okay, so much for now. More later, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment